Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear CWS

Thanks for the birthday win yesterday! I was hoping for eighteen runs on my eighteenth birthday but twelve will do just fine. :)

Pretty Boy Floyd: Looked solid in your second outing! Much better than the first, that is for sure. I like to see you getting ahead in the count like that... keep it up.
Chris Getz & Brent Lillibridge: Great 1-2 punch right here between these guys! Lillibridge, you better watch out bcuz you just might be my new favorite until Sexy Alexei figures out how to get out of this sophomore slump of his. Plus Lillibridge, you're so tiny and look like a freshman and you know I have a thing for people who look way younger than they should. Hehee.

Big hitting by all the guys... and in a dome no less!

Thanks a lot for making my birthday a happy one and keep it up!!!


Love,
E-Train :D

No comments: